Mount Snow Day Trip Description:
There’s a reason to wake up early and get on the good bus to Vermont. Mount Snow is one of southern Vermont’s premier mountains! If it’s a big mountain, more snowfall and terrain options you’re looking for, then Mount Snow should be in your bag. You can ride everything from wide open groomers to scenic tree runs.
If you get down in the park, you definitely need to check out Carinthia, voted the number one East coast terrain park by TransWorld magazine. The 95-acre all-mountain park lives up to the rep with well planned and well maintained jumps, jibs and 2 pipes.
Still a novice?… Mt Snow’s learn to ride/ski school will have you shredding in no time! Their instructors are world class and set themselves apart with some of the highest standards of any ride/ski school classes in the business.
Amenities are plentiful, with the notable 6-pack high-speed bubble chair, The Bluebird Express flying to the peak to keep you protected on colder, windier days. If you’re lucky, you might even get the golden bubble… FACT, the first chair on the Bluebird is gold and holds a legendary significance amongst the locals. You’re show to be all good when you kick off a run fresh off the golden bubble.
After all… snow is what you want, and there’s no name in snow like Mount Snow!!!
Mount Snow Day Trip Includes:
• Day Trip out of the city and up to the big VT mountains
• All area lift ticket at Mount Snow (rental, lesson, & transit only packages available)
• Charter Coach Bus round trip transportation
• Snack (usually a CLIF Bar), snow sport videos, movies, refreshments & sporadic raffles
• Great people & One hell of a good time!!!
Mount Snow Regular Season Sunday & Midweek Day Trip Rates:
Mount Snow Regular Season Saturday & Holiday Day Trip Rates:
Mount Snow Day Trip Bus Times:
578 Atlantic Ave Brooklyn
(Corner of Atlantic & 4th Ave)
Brooklyn, NY 11217
Bus Departs at 3:30am
The North Face (UWS)
(Broadway & 73rd)
New York, Ny 10023
Bus departs at 4:30 am
Union Square (NW of UNSQ Park)
41 Union Square West
(Corner of 17th St & Broadway)
New York, NY 10003
Bus Departs at 4:00am
All our Mount Snow buses are scheduled to depart from the Sundance Lodge at approx. 5pm barring any unforeseen issue, or change in planning. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we may have to leave slightly after 5pm if our arrival to the mountain is delayed. We ask all our guests to return to the bus at approx. 4:30-4:45pm to prepare for this timely departure.
• Although it is impossible to predict exactly what time our buses will return to NYC due to weather, traffic, and other unforeseen travel variables, we generally expect the buses to return to the area between 9:00-10:00pm.
• Note, early and late season Mount Snow buses may depart from the Main Base Lodge at the Clocktower. Arrival and departure times may vary due to lift operation times.
• Our “OvRnight Trips” at Mount Snow utilize our regularly scheduled day trips for transportation. When you arrive at the mountain on any trip that includes lodging, we recommend using the free bag check in the lodge to hold your belongings during the day. Check-in for lodging is generally available at approx. 3pm and you can take the mountain shuttle, “The Moover” from the lodge to the hotel. When you check out of the hotel, we recommend taking your belongings on the shuttle to lodge and using the bag check again until it’s time to return to the bus in the evening. Unless noted, the bus will be in the same place it dropped you off the day (or days) previous.