If you’re into snow and scenic Vermont mountain ranges, then you’ll be Stowked to shred Stowe! With dumps averaging 333 inches every season, Stowe’s powder days never disappoint.
The mountain has a great mix of trails, so everyone from beginners to advanced riders and skiers will find the goods. Who doesn’t love a nice gondola? Warm up and enjoy the scenery as you zoom to the summit through the lands in the movie The Sound of Music.
Everyone from beginners to advanced riders/skiers will love the progressive terrain park as well as the larger “big kids” park. If you’re looking for the classic Vermont tree runs, you’ll love the glades at Stowe. You can’t beat Stowe’s natural terrain, hike-able out of bounds, and riverbed halfpipes. Did we mention the lifts open at 7:30am, (Earliest in the East) with above the tree-line riding???
Don’t miss out on this rustic adventure! Sign up and get Stowe-ked!!!
Stowe Weekend Includes:
• 3 Days away Friday – Sunday, at Stowe Mountain Resort
• 2 Nights Lodging at The Historic Stowe Inn
• 2 Days Lift Tickets at Stowe, Riding some of VT’s finest & most diverse terrain
• Late night Shenanigans in the quaint, but happening Stowe village
• Complimentary Continental Breakfast included
• Charter Coach “The Fun Bus”
• Drinks, Raffles, Giveaways & More
• One Hell of a good time!!!
StoweKD Weekends Rates:
Deposit of $99.95 Reserves Any Package
Full payment due 30 days before the trip
(All Rates are booked at double occupancy – Due to Covid precaution, this requires you travel with someone you know or agree to share a room. Single occupancy is available with nominal fee, pending availability.)
Late Signup Rates May Apply, Limited Space at These Rates
Stowe Weekend Trip Bus Times:
2200 Bergen Town Center
(intersection of Rt.17& Rt.4)
Paramus, NJ 07652
Bus Departs at 1:45pm
69 Greene St.
(between Spring & Broome)
New York, NY 10012
Bus Departs at 12:45pm