In response to COVID-19 OvRride has implemented the following safety measures to promote the health and safety of our guests and employees:
• All trip leaders/guides for OvRride trips will be fully vaccinated.
• All guests for OvRride Day Trips and OvRnight Trips must be fully vaccinated or provide a negative COVID-19 test result from a test collected within 48 hours of the trip. Please have proof of vaccination ready when boarding the bus.
• Both rapid(antigen) tests and PCR(molecular) tests are acceptable and must be administered by a clinic or healthcare professional with the date and your name on the test result. “Take-home” tests are not a valid substitute.
• Trips out west and internationally requiring travel by airplane will be subject to airline travel restrictions and destination mandates.
• Regardless of vaccination status, we still encourage that you wear a face mask or covering that fully covers the entire mouth and nose, fits snugly against the side of the face, and secures under the chin at all times while onboard and in stations.
• Guests should seat themselves with social distancing in mind when possible
Get Away the Right Way, with affordable all-inclusive ski and snowboard trips! OvRride takes you to the best mountains in the New York, Vermont and internationally.
Led by New York’s most experienced snow industry veterans, the OvRride team helps riders and skiers escape NYC with all-inclusive ski trip packages to the mountains of Hunter, Windham, Mount Snow, Killington, Sugarbush, Stowe, Colorado, Tahoe, Utah, Europe, Japan and South America.