Alaska Week Description:
Very few winter destinations stand up to the mighty Alaska. Recall all those snowboarding and ski videos you’ve seen though the years… now remember that crazy big mountain scene with all the barreled powder turns, huge rooster tails, and insanely smooth tracks slicing into the snow? Yea… that was probably the legendary terrain up in Alaska. Come get your winter on during our “Alaska Winter Week.”
When we take to the Chugach mountain range from the lift access at Alyeska Resort, it might be difficult to take those first few turns as the views are absolutely breathtaking. Watch out for the bald eagles soaring, they’re also a little distracting… Pull it together and you might even get in some CAT tour turns and Heli runs, both of which we’ll be offering during our Alaskan snow experience.
Besides riding and skiing, there’s plenty to do in Alaska from dogsledding to snowmobiling, so even if you’re a moderate level or beginner rider or skier, you can have an amazing time traveling through the epic landscapes. Did we mention your opportunity to see the Northern Lights? Come join us for our first ever trip to the Great Northern US. All ability levels are welcome.
What can you expect? C’mon… THIS IS ALASKA!!!
Alaska Week Includes:
• 7 days in Alaska
• Roundtrip Airfare To and From NYC. Airport
• 4 of 5-Day Lift Tickets Alyeska Resort
• 1 Day CAT Tour wait list reservation (included, but not guaranteed as it is weather dependent)
• 1 Day Optional Heli Tour (additional)
• Charter Coach Bus – To / From Anchorage airport
• 1 night Lodging in Anchorage, Alaska
• Slopeside lodging at The Hotel Alyeska, a luxury Alaska accommodation
• Access to The Spa at Alyeska
• Some of the best winter weather in the world, breweries, good people and one hell of a good time
Alaska Week Rates
Deposit of $499.95 Reserves Any Package
(Late Signup Rates May Apply, Limited Space at These Rates)
(All Rates are booked at double occupancy – Due to Covid precaution, this requires you travel with someone you know or agree to share a room. Single occupancy is available with nominal fee, pending availability.)
Alaska Week Flight Times:
(All flight times, and transportation are subject to change up until 30 days before there trip)
Transportation includes shuttle out in Alaska to take you to and from the airport.
NYC–> Anchorage, Alaska Saturday Feb. 20th
• Depart JFK Airport Delta Flight 308 7:25am (Be at airport 5:25am latest) –> Arriving in Seattle Airport approx. 10:43am
• Depart Seattle Airport Delta Flight 2471 11:35am –> Arriving in Anchorage Airport approx. 2:17pm
• Private Bus Transfer set up for transit from Anchorage airport –> Anchorage Hotel, as well as from the hotel to Alyeska Resort the next day, Sunday 2/21
Anchorage, Alaska –> NYC, Friday Feb. 26th
• Private Bus Transfer departing The Hotel Alyeska 5am (Don’t be late) –> airport
• Depart Anchorage Delta Flight 1157 8:10am –> Arriving in Seattle Airport approx. 12:46pm
• Depart Seattle Airport Delta Flight 327 2:30pm –> Arriving in JFK Airport approx. 10:38pm