Alaska Week Description:
Very few winter destinations stand up to the mighty Alaska. Recall all those snowboarding and ski videos you’ve seen though the years… now remember that crazy big mountain scene with all the barreled powder turns, huge rooster tails, and insanely smooth tracks slicing into the snow? Yea… that was probably the legendary terrain up in Alaska. Come get your winter on during our “Alaska Winter Week.”
We’ll be arriving in Anchorage the day before the start of the world famous Iditarod dog sled race, so you know we’re gonna stick around for a night out in the city and a day full of local festivities. The ceremonial start of the race is right there in downtown Anchorage just blocks away from our hotel in the city, so we can be a part of the event before heading up to world famous Alyeska Resort.
When we take to the Chugach mountain range from the lift access at Alyeska Resort, it might be difficult to take those first few turns as the views are absolutely breathtaking. Watch out for the bald eagles soaring, they’re also a little distracting… Pull it together and you might even get in some CAT tour turns and Heli runs, both of which we’ll be offering during our Alaskan snow experience.
Besides riding and skiing, there’s plenty to do in Alaska from dogsledding to snowmobiling, so even if you’re a moderate level or beginner rider or skier, you can have an amazing time traveling through the epic landscapes. Did we mention your opportunity to see the Northern Lights? Come join us for our first ever trip to the Great Northern US. All ability levels are welcome.
What can you expect? C’mon… THIS IS ALASKA!!!
Alaska Week Includes:
• 7 days in Alaska
• Roundtrip Airfare To and From LaGuardia Airport
• 3 of 5-Day Lift Tickets Alyeska Resort
• 1 Day CAT Tour wait list reservation (included, but not guaranteed as it is weather dependent)
• 1 Day Optional Heli Tour (additional)
• Charter Coach Bus – To / From Anchorage airport
• 1 night Lodging in Anchorage, Alaska
• Slopeside lodging at The Hotel Alyeska, a luxury Alaska accommodation
• Access to The Spa at Alyeska
• Access to the Iditarod Start ceremonial festivities
• Some of the best winter weather in the world, breweries, good people and one hell of a good time
Alaska Week Rates
Deposit of $499.95 Reserves Any Package
(Late Signup Rates May Apply, Limited Space at These Rates)
No Airfare Package
Balance Payment 1
Balance Payment 2
Heli Tour (Additional to Package)
Alaska Week Flight Times:
(All flight times, and transportation are subject to change up until 30 days before there trip)
Transportation includes shuttle out in Alaska to take you to and from the airport.
We will be organizing a shuttle to and from Midtown NYC and LaGuardia Airport to help make our checkin as smooth as possible.
NYC–> Anchorage, Alaska Friday Mar. 6th
• Depart LaGuardia Airport United Flight 264 6:45am (Be at airport 4:45am latest) –> Arriving in Denver Airport approx. 9:12am
• Depart Denver Airport United Flight 1126 11:25am –> Arriving in Anchorage Airport approx. 3:14pm
• We will put together a shuttle service from Midtown NYC to/from Airport TBA
• Private Bus Transfer set up for transit from Anchorage airport –> Anchorage Hotel, as well as from the hotel to Alyeska Resort the next day, Saturday 3/7
Anchorage, Alaska –> NYC, Thursday Mar. 12th
• Private Bus Transfer departing The Hotel Alyeska 4pm (Don’t be late) –> airport
• Depart Anchorage United Flight 1562 8:00pm –> Arriving in Denver Airport approx. 5:03am
• Depart Denver Airport United Flight 700 6:00am –> Arriving in LaGuardia Airport approx. 9:07am
• We will put together a shuttle service from Midtown to/from Airport TBA