Big Sky Montana Description:
It’s been said… “The Biggest Skiing in America. Live Big at Big Sky.” Okay… that’s what they say, but it’s easy to believe when you look at the resort!” You’ve been asking for BIG, so we are going BIG this winter with our first ever trip to BIG SKY!
Welcome to Big Sky Resort in Big Sky, Montana, where an average of 400 inches of powder fall on 5,850+ skiable acres and 4,350 vertical feet. The lift lines are small to non-existent. Although renowned for the Big Mountain terrain and tram access to the top of Lone Peak, this resort has something for everyone. No matter if you are learning how to ski for the very first time, or consider yourself the best skier on the mountain, Big Sky Resort promises to leave you with a permagrin and with memories to last a lifetime.
Need we say more?… Okay… how about a little more…
More than 2,300 acres of beginner and intermediate terrain
More than 3,525 acres of advanced and expert terrain
This equates to the best mix of beginner (15%), intermediate (25%), advanced (42%), and expert (18%) terrain which is perfect for groups and families of mixed ability levels.
Lone Peak, the one and only – Ride the Lone Peak Tram to 11,166 feet for 300 degrees of skiing, views of 3 states, and 2 National Parks. Breathtaking to see, even more breathtaking to ski.
GO BIG WITH US THIS WINTER!!! See you in the Sky!!!
Big Sky Montana Includes:
• 7 days at Legendary Big Sky Mountain Resort
• Roundtrip Airfare To and From NYC <--> Montana
• 4 of 5-Day Lift Tickets to Big Sky Resort (5th day can be added to lift ticket for an additional charge)
• Charter Coach Bus – To / From Bozeman Airport
• Lodging at Huntley Lodge (Slopeside at Big Sky Mountain Resort, right in the heart of the Big Sky Mountain Village – walkable to the lifts)
• The Peak of Epic Terrain, some of the world’s best snow, good people, and one hell of a good time
Big Sky Montana Rates
Deposit of $499.95 Reserves Any Package
(Late Signup Rates May Apply, Limited Space at These Rates)