Idaho Excursion Description:
Join OvRride for big mountain fun in little known Idaho!
That’s right, OvR is heading to the west’s best kept secret, Idaho!
Idaho might be known for its potatoes but with their resorts boasting upwards of 2,800′ vertical and 320 inches of annual snowfall AT THE BASE, it won’t be a secret for long…
While the crowds flock to the well tracked mega resorts where the streets are running with latte, we’ll be hitting the lesser known resorts of Bogus Basin, Tamarack and Brundage where the soul of skiing and snowboarding is alive and well.
But wait, there’s more… all guests on our inaugural Idaho Spud-tacular will also receive a free OvR Indy Pass valid at over 119 resorts across North America and beyond!
Book your spot today or else you’ll end up with FOMO as a spec-tater!!!
Idaho Excursion Includes:
• 4 Day Lift Tickets at Bogus Basin, Tamarack and Brundage
• Roundtrip Airfare To and From NYC
• OvR Indy Pass for the Winter 2023 Season
• Private Shuttle – To / From Boise Airport
• 2 Nights Lodging at Hyatt Place in Downtown Boise
• 3 Nights Lodging at Shore Lodge and Spa, Hot Tubs Outside, Heated Pools, Private Hot Springs and TWO HEATED IMMERSION POOLS!!!
• Good vibes, good people, and one hell of a good time
Idaho Excursion Rates:
Deposit of $999.95 Reserves Any Package
Full payment due 30 days before the trip
(All Rates are booked at double occupancy. Single occupancy is available with nominal fee, pending availability.)
Late Signup Rates May Apply, Limited Space at These Rates
Idaho Excursion Flight Times:
(All flight times, and transportation are subject to change up until 30 days before there trip)
Transportation includes shuttle out in Boise to take you to and from the airport and in between resorts.
NYC–> Boise, Idaho Wednesday Jan. 11th
• Depart LaGuardia Airport Delta Flight #2941 8:00am (Be at airport 6:00am latest) — Arriving in Minneapolis/St Paul Airport approx. 10:03am
• Depart Minneapolis/St Paul Airport Delta Flight #2586 11:34am — Arriving in Boise, Idaho approx. 1:39pm
• Shuttle service will take us directly from the airport to the Hyatt Place Boise
Boise, Idaho –> NYC Monday Jan. 16th
• Shuttle service will take us directly from the Hyatt Place Boise to the airport, Departing hotel at 11:30am
• Depart Boise, Idaho Delta Flight #874 2:06pm — Arriving in Atlanta Airport approx. 8:03pm
• Depart Atlanta Airport Delta Flight #1528 9:30pm — Arriving in JFK Airport approx. 11:54pm
*All flights and times are subject to change due to availability at the time of booking.