Sunday River Description:
It’s time for the Maine event! To all the awesome skiers and riders looking for something fresh, we hear you, that’s why this season we’re heading back up I-95 for another 4-day weekend trip up to Sunday River!
With 135 trails, spread over 8 interconnected peaks, you can shred the weekend away without covering all the terrain. Sunday River is always one of the first to open and last to close with some of the best snowmaking and annual snowfall in the east. The mountain resort owns and operates 2,000 snowguns with the capacity to pump 9,000 gallons of water each minute… that’s how they reach 90% snow coverage despite early or late season weather concerns. It doesn’t hurt that they also average top natural snowfall on the regular.
No matter what skill level, you’ll love Sunday River’s diverse terrain. You’ve got your pick of groomers, bumps, steeps and trees. Worthy of note, it’s the glades are where they really separate from the pack. The trail map shows 870 acres of developed trails and glades, however, within the boundaries of the resort’s ski area you’ll find nearly 2,000 acres of terrain to explore. With boundary-to-boundary access, guests can ski anywhere within the boundary of the resort with the exception of trails or areas marked as closed. It’s a tree skiing paradise!
Their seven terrain parks span every level from beginner to advanced. T72 is the resort’s dedicated 15-acre super park, featuring a jump line, halfpipe, and jib park. Parallel to T72’s jump line, check out Sunday River’s halfpipe, one of the longest in the east.
DON’T MISS THE MAINE EVENT!!! We’re heading to Sunday River this winter, Come Join Us!
Sunday River 4-Day Weekend Includes:
• 4 Days away Thursday – Sunday, at Sunday River Resort
• 3 Nights Lodging at The Jordan Hotel, Slopeside Convenience with Ski In/Out Access
• 3 Days Lift Tickets for Sunday River, Maine’s finest & most diverse terrain
• Heated outdoor pool, hot tub, and health club (massage services also available)
• Charter Coach on “The Fun Bus”
• Drinks, Raffles, Giveaways & More
• One Hell of a good time!!!
Sunday River 4-Day Weekend Rates:
Deposit of $99.95 Reserves Any Package
Full payment due 30 days before the trip
(All Rates are booked at double occupancy. Single occupancy is available with nominal fee, pending availability.)
Late Signup Rates May Apply, Limited Space at These Rates
Sunday River 4-Day Weekend Trip Bus Times:
578 Atlantic Ave
(Corner of Atlantic & 4th Ave)
Brooklyn, NY 11217
Bus Departs at 12:00 pm
303 Lafayette Street
(On Lafayette South of Houston)
New York, NY 10012
Bus Departs at 12:45pm
The North Face (UWS)
(Broadway & 73rd)
New York, Ny 10023
Bus departs at 1:15 pm
Sunday River 4-Day Weekend Highlights:
• Infinite Possibility: 8 interconnected peaks, 139 trails, and almost 300 acres of developed tree skiing, plus more hidden spots than a snow leopard on a powder day thanks to Sunday River’s Boundary-to-Boundary Policy
• Ski-In/Ski-Out: Roll out of bed and right onto the slopes as we will be staying slopeside at the Jordan Hotel all weekend long!
• Soak It All In: Relax in an outdoor heated pool and two large outdoor hot tubs after a day tearing up the mountain.
• Jordan 8: New for winter 2023, Jordan 8 is one of the most advanced chairlifts in in the world, and the fastest 8-person chairlift in North America. A Doppelmayr D-Line design, the lift features ergonomic heated seats, weather-blocking bubbles in signature Sunday River Red, and is built to withstand wind.
• 4-Day Weekend: When 3 days away from the hustle and bustle of NYC just isn’t enough, we’ve got you covered with 4-day getaway to the pristine mountains of Maine.
• Night Skiing: If you still haven’t gotten your fix by 4pm, the lifts at South Ridge keep spinning into the night. What’s better is that this includes the northeast’s only chondola, a gondola/6-pack chair combo!