In the 1960’s when “Mad Men” ruled NYC the Sugarbus rocked up Madison Ave every Friday transporting weekend hungry suits to share the premier insider secret in ski world. Cocktails, music, dancing, and an overall party atmosphere helped clear the head on the way up to the fresh aired peaks of Sugarbush Resort.
History is doomed, or in this case delighted, to repeat itself. Hence these trips are back and bigger than ever!!! OvR is partnering with Sugarbush Resort to bring back the nostalgia behind “The Sugarbus”.
• 3 Days away Friday- Sunday, at Hostel Tevere & Condos
• 2 Days of Riding Vermonts finest and most diverse terrain
• Saturday night Shennanigans at the Tevere Tavern
• Reservation opportunities for the best breakfast in all VT (Tevere Toast)
• Charter Coach “Fun Bus” – ala Trolley Tours
• Food included for the return trip to make our exit smooth & fast.
• Drinks, Raffles, Giveaways & More
• One Hell of a good time!!!
Sugarbush Resort – Warren, VT – http://www.sugarbush.com/