Of all the awesome places we go, there’s no destination as important to us than Lake Tahoe, and there’s no better way to take in the area then to get The OvR Experience!
Come join us for more powder than you can imagine, a majestic landscape, and a nightlife that’ll keep you moving as fast on the scene as you are on the mountain. A destination extremely close to our heart, you’ll find out why Tahoe has become an OvR tradition, worthy of our signature.
Don’t Miss this year’s main event – The OvR Lake Tahoe Experience!!!
At Tahoe you don’t just get one, but four mountains to explore… And good luck deciding which one you like best! We choose these mountains for their awe inspiring terrain as well as their diversity. How is it possible that they’re all a part of the same mountain range? This truly is “The Best of the West”
• Roundtrip Airfare To and From NYC via Newark Airport (No-Airfare Package Available)
• 7 days in Lake Tahoe, CA/NV
• 5 Lift Tickets at 4 major resorts Heavenly, Kirkwood, Sierra-at-Tahoe, and Squaw
• Charter Coach Bus – To / From Reno airport, transit between mountains, etc.
• Lodging at Heavenly Inn & Secrets Inn
• Some of the best winter weather in the world, casinos, breweries, good people, and one hell of a good time
So Many Mountains, So much Personality
Aptly named for its indescribable scenery, Heavenly resort overlooks the sapphire waters of Lake Tahoe and straddles the California-Nevada border. Shredding two states in one day is cool enough, but you’ll also discover the most diverse terrain in Tahoe.
A long and windy picturesque mountain road takes you to a part of Lake Tahoe that’s known for the lightest, driest and most plentiful snowfall in the region. And with over 600 inches of snowfall annually (that’s 50 feet people, in case you wanted a little help with the math!) Kirkwood boasts “hair-raising cornices, cliffs and the most high-angle grooming” in the Tahoe; you’re sure to get your steep fix here. But with a great variety of beginner and intermediate terrain as well, even beginners will come to love this mountain.
With 2000 skiable acres and a 2000 foot vertical drop, you might not think of Sierra as a “small” mountain, but the draw is undeniable. This local’s secret gem easily hides Tahoe’s, if not the country’s best glades! And as for freestyle terrain, all of the mountains have a terrain park, but you’ll be hard pressed to find a better one than the park at Sierra.
This place is big… I mean 4,000 acres BIG! With wide open trails, cliffs and bowls this mountain is nothing less than sick! Squaw is an experience unlike any other in the US. The best part is you don’t have to be advanced to appreciate the high altitude views; beginner and intermediate areas are sprinkled all over the mountain, including at the peak (don’t worry; you can take the tram back down.) And for those of you looking to test your limits, at Squaw, black diamond is the least difficult terrain you’ll find for advanced shredding.
• Saturday March 15th – Arrive in Reno, Party Bus to South Lake Tahoe, Check into Inn
• Sunday March 16th – Ride Heavenly by day / Explore the local flavor at night
• Monday March 17th – Ride Kirkwood by day / Explore the local flavor at night
• Tuesday March 18th – Ride Squaw Valley by day / Explore the local flavor at night
• Wednesday March 19th – Ride Sierra-At-Tahoe by day / Explore the local flavor at night
• Thursday March 20th – Ride Squaw Valley by day / Explore the local flavor at night
• Friday March 21st – Depart South Lake Tahoe for Reno – Depart Reno for NYC (via Newark Airport)