We’ve teamed up with Bosky Optics to bring the East Coast a goggle you can be proud to rep on the East Coast, as well as rep your east coast flavor when you travel abroad.
Up your goggle game and represent the East Coast on the mountain with this fresh limited edish wood frame piece. It’s just another way to OvRride your gear!
The MK. II is the second generation of Bosky goggles made from higher performing natural and recycled materials. The frame is built around an oversized spherical lens for the ultimate peripheral range in vision and clarity. Designed with the highest quality materials, the MK. II features a flexible plant-based urethane frame. The tear-resistant hemp ventilation system allows for higher airflow than foam, which reduces lens fogging. Instead of using the standard toxic polyurethane face foam, the MK. II offers a 100% recycled Polartec fleece face cushioning that is both warmer and friendlier on the face. As you carve through the powder, witness their true performance capabilities.
• 100% UV protection dual spherical lens with anti-glare technology
• Tear-resistant Japanese fine-woven hemp vents
• Moisture-wicking Polartec® fleece face-cushioning
• Comfortable plant-based urethane frame
• Microfiber goggle bag designed by artist Madeline Getzoff
• 1 year warranty and replacement guarantee